Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog. My name is Maeve MoonBird.


I am studying to be an ordained High Priestess and Minister in the tradition of the Order of the White Moon. I am also a certified spiritual counselor, teacher of art and spirituality, and a visual artist and craftsperson. I practice a Wiccan Pagan path that is eclectic and focused on the Goddess and earth based spirituality. I am also interested in all aspects of the Divine Feminine in all religions from an interfaith perspective. I seek to empower all women to celebrate, love, and connect to the Goddess within themselves through spiritual and creative practices.


Here my blog will be focused on my Wiccan path as a priestess of the Goddess and as well as all aspects of the Divine Feminine. I will share my thoughts, teachings, and reflections on ritual, celebration, nature, moon and seasonal cycles, the Wheel of the Year and the 8 sabbats, magickal workings, meditations, prayers, poetry, kitchen witch recipes, craft ideas, shamanism, and all things pagan. I will also share my own visual art and crafts that evoke the spirit of nature, Wicca and the Goddess.


Bright Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog, Maeve!. I love your drawing and the ritual!Blessings...Lady Zephyr

    ReplyDelete