Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Goddess Within-A Poem

The Goddess Within

In every season she is there
In the buds of Spring
In the sea of Summer
In the beautiful leaf colors of Autumn
In the snow flakes of Winter
The Wheel of the Year
She turns and dances around

In every moon cycle She is there
The bright Full Moon
The crescent Waning Moon and Waxing Moon
The black of the Dark Moon
The new beginning of the New Moon
She flows with each cycle around
One month of moons
My moon cycle reflects her dance

In every day She is here
In the beauty of the sunrise
The sun of morning shining
In singing birds of and trees
In the burst of sky colors
At sunset like a painting from Her nature’s palette
In the blue hues of twilight
In the deep dark sky of starlights
Twinkling in Her dance of magick

In every ritual She is with me
In every season, every moon cycles, and every day
She is with me and within me
Guiding me
I seek her within and dance with Her
The Goddess is Within Me
I serve Her
Beautiful empowered magickal and strong


© Maeve MoonBird 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment